As if this photo really needs a list telling you why you need a Lash Lift. Ya'll I was able to partner with Cru Day Spa in Houston, TX this weekend. They gifted me this amazing treatment, and I definitely am a lifelong client. I have been getting false lashes for years now. If you have any experience with the individual lash extensions, you know that they are expensive, uncomfortable and require a ton of upkeep. I was spending about $140.00 a month on these lashes that required me to get touch ups every few weeks. Not only was it expensive and time consuming, but when the lashes started to fall out, my eyes were left looking crazy and my real lashes were broken or had fallen out completely. Couple that with the fact that you have to be so gentle with your lashes otherwise your tearing up because you accidentally pulled them out (along with your real lash). This Lash Lift & Tint treatment addresses all of these problems! Here is my list of 5 reasons why you need this treatment, like yesterday!
1. Cost - I spent about $140.00 a month on lash extensions and I found myself in the studio every couple of weeks for a touch up. Well, Cru Day Spa's Lash Lift & Tint will only cost you about half of that. (around $70.00) and lasts between 6-8 weeks. So no touch ups necessary and no reason to spend money on your touchups.
2. Comfort - I don't know about ya'll, but my individual lash extensions can be really painful. Once the glue starts to wear off, I'm left with the end of the lashes poking me in the eyes. Not to mention when your lashes flip or cross or get tangled, it hurts! With this Lash treatments, it's your own natural lashes. This means that they wont twist, flip, fall out, get pulled out or poke you!.
3. Easier Upkeep - Again, this treatment will last you between 6-8 weeks. You don't have to be careful when washing your face and you can even use makeup remover! You don't have to worry about being so meticulously cautious with your lashes. This also means you won't be in the spa every two weeks getting "touch ups".
4. Better for your natural lashes - At the end of the day, this is a chemical treatment to your lashes which still causes some damage, but you don't run the risk of your actual lashes falling out, being pulled out or breaking. This is probably my favorite point.
5. Faster - My lash treatments would typically last around an hour and a half to two hours. (Obviously, touch ups only lasted about 30 minutes). This treatment only took 1 hour to complete. So it didn't keep me away from my family or my day for too long. Not only that, but it was an easier process, not uncomfortable at all and the esthetician explained every single process to me in detail so I knew what was going on.
SO WHAT IS THE TREATMENT EXACTLY??
A lash lift is a 6 step process which includes the cleansing, perming and dying of your lashes. It basically works the exact same way as a perm for your hair. A chemical is placed on the lashes that are then brushed over a silicone patch that causes the lash to curl. The chemical works like a bonding agent that helps the lash permanently curl. After the chemical is left on for 10 minutes, your esthetician will wipe off the chemical and place a bonder on that seals in the effects of the perming agent. After another 10 minutes, this agent is wiped off and then your esthetician will tint your lashes. I call this tint "permanent mascara". It is exactly like hair dye. The dye makes your lashes nice and dark! That is it you guys! Super easy!
It was a lovely day at the spa and I look forward to going back. Not only does Cru Day Spa offer lash services, but it is a full on massage and facial spa. Im pretty sure a long spa day is calling my name. If you are in the Houston area and want to try a lash lift or any other services from this amazing establishment, visit their website here and book an appointment!
Thank you all at Cru Day Spa for a spectacular experience! I cannot wait for my next treatment with you all!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …